Monday, February 1, 2016

January: The Two Of Wands

Over the course of January I've felt the direction of the Two of Wands close by my side. Putting my thoughts into action; the balance of thinking and doing. The duality of my patterns and the patterns I place in front of me to follow. Was there direction? Absolutely. Was there also doubt? Completely.


Having determination and direction does not fall short of pursuing it, unencumbered. There were many things I has to face- the biggest one being sick in the beginning of January. I was sick with a terrible cold for two weeks; filling my body with nothing but NyQuil and Orange Juice (extra pulp). My brainstorms were so rich that I have the beginnings of so many amazing and wonderful ideas rattling around in my head. To put all of those things into action was very hard. Motivation and laziness seemed to take over in one wave after another. Although I did fall many times, I was still able to pick myself back up and reset my routine. Everything has be trial and error. The best thing is to keep that fire kindling. Even though my fire was set to a small glow in the coals at times; I never gave up and I was never put out. I blew slowly on the coals until they caught onto my passions again and I was reminded how creatively blessed and lucky I am to be this living, breathing human being.

  Just keep breathing and you'll light yourself eventually, loves. If I can do it, so can you.

XOX