Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wanting more..

Stress. It's a killer. The more I want and do, the more time it takes up in my life. I work two jobs, go to school, take care of a house, spend time with my significant other, and try and squeeze in different things in my life like tarot. 

Working out my own business plan, doing research and also, trying to do a few readings on the side can be time consuming. It is the one thing that I don't mind taking up all my time. 

I have a lawn outside of my house and the weeds and grass are quite overgrown. I have been waiting on the landscaper to come and save the possible jungle that could develop from my front lawn. In a way, I want to just let it grow; see what outcome could come of it. I want to test nature! Have the grass grow taller than the house and have the crab tree envelope me and all my possessions. Unfortunately, I live in an area where there is a Home Owners Association and they make the landscaping rules. Someone came to the house last week, explaining that neighbors were complaining about how over-grown everything was. Maybe I just want to rebel against the "Man". Then again, I want to be able to choose if I want my lawn to become an enchanted forest or not. I want to choose what I do,when I do it. Most of all I want to help others explore what THEY want. I want to help them through that journey of understanding and self-awareness. Most of all, I want to live a life of love and not live a life of "how much TIME do I have to do the things I love?" Looking at life in fractions are frustrating! I want to be free and explore! 

Won't you come on this journey with me? 


I feel like The Emperor- arming myself with goals and future plans. Setting masculine responsibility all over the damn place. Meticulous, methodical, and intellect rolling into one gigantic visual of the "big picture", I'm "big picture girl" now. These are all good things but I am spread so thin with all I am putting myself into...
The Tower is what I want. I want to flip everything on it's head. Look in places I wouldn't even think! To be shaken; I want to be uprooted, bent and bolted. I want to turn in a direction I never thought I could. I want the storm to blow me into the unknown and I want to take a leap with this journey of self-love and tarot. I am torn between responsibility and renewal. 



For all those that have read this bit, I thank you. Your support and indulgence has given me a great deal of a boost. Cheers to you all <3

   

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard about the elderly lady who had a warrant out for her arrest because she couldn't now her lawn???? Craaazy! Anyway, I feel ya! Responsibilities suck! If you want to get what you want out of this world, then you have to do a million things at once and completely stress yourself out every day of your existence! One day we will be able to look around and say it was all worth it. We will finally be able to live as gypsies without a care in the world and a few shots of tequila in our sacks😉

    ReplyDelete