Friday, June 10, 2016

May Card: The Seven of Pentacles

There are things in life where you just get this uncontrollable gut feeling of giving up.

"This isn't right.." you tell yourself.
"This feels off.." your gut tells you. The sour taste in your mouth is a constant reminder that there needs to be more. You're done wasting your time and you want to plan something bigger. Something stronger for your future and something that feels like you fit; you belong.


In the month of May, this was exactly what I was going through. I constantly reminded myself that there are bigger things out there for me and I can't give up. I cannot rest and the time invested will be well worth the wait.

There were many ups and downs- which is a clear sign that better things happening but also a clear sign that I was growing impatient. With anything, you have to wait till the storm passes before you can follow the rainbow to the pot of gold; or you can just skip the waiting and dance out in the damn rain!!

Push. Keep at it. You have the right idea and a good head on your shoulders! Be consistent. All will come in time. XOX