Sunday, May 8, 2016

April Card: Mother of Cups

Emotions. The best and worst thing to happen to the human condition.

The Mother of Cups is depicted as a swan- strong and protective. A graceful, proud bird that is intuitive, graceful and understanding. She moves through water so fluid; like water itself. She is encompassed with emotion and warm-fuzzies. To be completely honest- throughout the month of February and March I felt nothing like the Mother of Cups. Boarding up my heart was pretty much my main concern and I was alright with that.








The idea of being in complete contact with cups was a distant thought but, one always makes plans and those plans are usually skewed by actual living. Do know the saying "the heart wants what the heart wants"? Well, I believe that to be completely and utterly true. No matter how closed off I assumed I was going to be- I couldn't help but be open and inviting and welcoming to those around me. The Heart Chakra was convinced about staying open, inviting and wise. And I was in control of it. I was aware of it happening and I gave myself permission to be all of those things. I was the mother of my own emotions. I received my first online, paid for, tarot reading and the timing could not have been more perfect. Such a time where I was aligned and understanding.

I have always been afraid that I would make the same mistakes over and over with my heart and that one day I will become weary because of it but, this wasn't the case. Nor has it been the case....
I was fluid- like the swan in all of her wisdom and empathy. I knew I was worthy of that and my heart was open and understood all the consequences that came along with such a choice. More than ever- I was ready.


Happy Mother's day.

XOX