Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Banner Year!





Most years, in the past, I have come into the new year HOT. Like a comet; ready to slice through the vast magnificence of stars and dust. I am unafraid and very, very unprepared.

This year, I decided on a different approach. One of my Tarot savvy friends did a year spread for herself and was kind enough to share her wonderful spread with me! (Thank you Samantha!)

So, because this is the first time I did something so vast, I decided it would be a good idea to go through each one in the middle and then re-visit the rest of the months throughout the year. I completely encourage everyone to do the same and share it with me!

The three main cards in the middle are my themes- the middle one being my "Main" theme. The five of wands shows a bit of weakness, and how I may lack the focus and feel a bit scattered-brained. Let me tell you: this comes as no surprise. I have a terrible habit of doing too much at one time or loosing focus quickly. SO many ideas, SO little time! The second "lesser" card is the three of cups. This card is a lovely card, filled with joy and belonging. This card is celebration and friendship! It IS community! I am very excited about this card because I feel as though this is something I have been severely lacking in my life as of late. The middle card is the Father of Pentacles. My main theme looks so PROMISING! I have worked so hard in 2015 to become my own woman and work at my success and my entrepreneurial dreams and I am excited and a bit nervous on what this card will mean. The cool temperament of the Father of Pentacles combined with my scatter-brained tenancies and my call for celebration seems like complete opposite themes. In a sense, it is finally combining the creativity, support and financial stability into my life that I have been working toward. Last year was a "sword" year, for sure. All I did was mentally prepare and second guess and think, study and fuel the wheels.

This year, I am looking forward to finding the lesson in each month and I hope to learn from the ways of the father of pentacles. Grounded, calm and passionate.

XOX